The goal of Family Camp is for your family to draw closer to Jesus and to one another. That’s why we work hard to ensure that your family have the best experience possible.
In addition to some great activities on the campus, Each family who comes to camp will find that family assistants are eager to help out at meal times or during activity times when needed.
Family Camp is a special event put on by Macedonian Call Ministries.
Camp will begin Monday afternoon and will conclude on Friday afternoon.
- Breakfast – Served in cafeteria with family assistants available to help
- Family Worship – This fun time will allow the family to grow together in Christ
- Teaching Time – While Dad and Mom get some time to renew and reflect, your children will be taught in an exciting way about how to live for Jesus within the home
- Lunch – Served in cafeteria with family assistants available to help
- Activity Time – The afternoon will be full of fun activities for families of all ages (certain days will include camp-wide activities)
- Dinner – Served in cafeteria with family assistants available to help out
- Family Worship – These evening times are meant to grow your family closer to Jesus and each other
- Family Activity – Each night, we will have different family activities to bring your family closer together
- By the way, parents will have a scheduled time off campus away from their kids during the week
Jody and Emily Jennings have 5 wonderful children. Jody currently serves as the BSU Director at North Greenville University in Tigerville, SC. Before moving to Tigerville, the Jennings served as NAMB church planters in South Dakota and IMB missionaries in Uganda.
Chris and Joy Emery live in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee. Chris serves as coordinator of the church revitalization efforts at the North American Mission Board. Joy has served local churches in many different church staff positions relating to preschoolers, children, students, and adults. With an eye for a great story, she was also the Editor in Chief of ParentLife and Living with Teenagers magazines. Jackson (a rising college freshman), Kristen (a rising senior), and Brandon (a rising 8th grader) provide the Emery family with a variety of teenage shenanigans and an enormous amount of athletic activities.
Travis and Amanda Agnew live in Greenwood, SC with their 3 precious children (Obadiah – 6, Eli – 6, and Gloria – 2). Travis serves as Family and Worship Pastor at North Side Baptist Church and also serves as adjunct religion instructor at Lander University. His doctoral focus was on equipping parents to evangelize and disciple their children. Travis has developed LifeWay curriculum including the Courageous film’s Bible study Honor Begins at Home, The Love Dare for Parents, and The Resolution for Men Bible Study. Amanda serves works in the home, homeschools the boys, serves as a discipleship leader, and also leads worship at North Side.
Would you like to serve on our Family Camp staff? We are in need of paid family assistants who will run different elements of camp and also provide assistance to our families. If you are interested in serving with us, please fill out our application.